Sunday, March 25, 2012

第2届约锭团康突破营

I went to a camp, 第2届约锭团康突破营. It's like a dance camp.. The camp is awesome! kinda sad because it's a 2days 1night camp.. If 4days 3 nights it would be more fun.. 
  
  Our 3hui people go a lot.. Liz, Chan Boon, Chong Jen, Jin, Xin Ying, Yuean Xiong, Minni, Wee Theng, and also some of my friends from my schools and random places... MingHui Tan you didnt join want die ar?! Okay, we're separated into different group by then Im the same group with Chong Jen, Chan Boon & Huan Zhu. All right we rocks! a lot.. haha! 


  The hardest for me is the performance thing... in 1.15 hour our team have to choreograph a song by Mayday O!A! gosh! it's seriously hard, cause i dont know the lyrics i dont know this song.. we just simply throw some step and done the thing.. it's my baddest choreography i think.. ><


  The second day, we got games at 1st avenue. They said it's like running man but i think it's like amazing race.. please har, check the printer ink before you print! colors are wrong that's why we find like hell! The Happiest thing: the basketball game i got a score 121. my highest score so far. *im sucks in games okay? Chong Jen got the highest score 143. Chan Boon which is the who save the team scored 132. 


  Admit it I love to dance! We dance at the main stage which located at lower ground floor. We rocks the floor! rocks the building! WE ROCKS! I love this camp, no doubt i'll join next year! I give me words.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment