Sunday, March 18, 2012

March

It's been so long i never update my blog.. sorry for my blog walkers.. if you're still there please forgive me and come often, i promise to blog more often kay? =)


  Well, let's start from my exam. My exams sucks i mean results but i did study, at least i hit some targets of course some not. well gonna read all my book all over again and preparing for some tuition classes. 
   
  So, the holidays. I went to a camp which is so familiar to me, like i go every year except last year due to YouthJam11. I went this year and i notice a lot of new faces, they're al boys from ChungLing and some pretty from other schools. This camp is WOW! Because i got a new post and I'm the leader of it. My work is like preparing the dishes, wash the dishes. *the saddest part: I have to wash dishes 3times a day and it make my hand very very very sensitive. And I love music is like the whole world know right? they're singing and dancing upstairs and I siok sendiri downstairs. Sad MAX! 
  
  I went one day later than others due to my work, i can't  get mc so sorry to Liz. It's so peaceful on the first day and i think i can cover everything like perfect on the following days. When it comes to the day of registration i know i'm wrong. There's so many things i dont know how to solve, how to work it out. There's a lot to learn! On that time i was like Hell! how am i going to make this camp a success on my role. Luckily i got an awesome team even though most of them all girls. Two of them which came all the way from KL they're awesome, they help me a lot. Thank you. And also the people i know from the pass that i know. Thanks a lot, I mean it kay. 
   
  My cousin join the camp too, I take care a lot so i always go to her group like chit chat with the leaders of the group. So i met Chan Boon at first due to he sit beside of my cousin so is like this... He's ordering me like imma waitress duh~ nevermind i am a waitress at Ming Garden, PTS. So, i just do what he said, of course bully some times.. =b 


  It's a camp so there will be some ghost thing around in the conversation. It's normal for me but dont know why this year is so different. Everyone's  is scare about the story and couldn't get to sleep even i want to sleep i couldn't sleep! I have to guard the night with 3 of my friends. Sam sleep the earlies and he's the one who ask me want to accompany him or not, beh ki mia.. xD Guys if you saw 'them' please ask 'them' find me. I want to know them im waiting. I'm serious!
  
  This camp is great cause i get to know the friends like Chan Boon i mention before, May Juin, Yan Ying, Zi Qing, Wei Shan, Wei Xin which is my team member Chong Jen, Minni, Xin Ying, Jack, *Liang Dong and others... Thanks a lot, you guys did a great great job. I love you guys. 


  Nothing more to say cause i couldn't get to go for the classes or games which is planed but i still enjoy the days. Think about it if I'm not there who's going to prepare the food for them? So my sacrifice is a little bit worth when i know there's nobody's hungry so whatever. Food is important right? =b It's 5days4nights wey.. 


  So, that's all for today. Good Night.




PS: sorry for the photography blog, i know i've forget about that blog. I'll work it out after my exam i think. If you want the photo of event or other shit i went please follow my FB. Twitter can't have folder for photo's so my FB please and Thank You. =)




Dearly me, HannNyo with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment