Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Heart was Broken

tudtud's heart was broken
im been hurt deeply
y should u hurt me??
y??
if im wrong plz tell me
tatz feeling nt nice
i should hear watz my frenz says
hiazz
im stupid...
too stupid...
bcs of u
i chg much
y should u treat me lky tat???
i hate u!!!
i hate u!!!
juz leave me alone if u nt love me...
if u din love me
y should u wn tat relationship between me n u???
tatz so hurt
i hate u!!!
hate u so much!!!
the 1st time i been hurt so deeply
bcs of u!!!
i love u
bt u treat me lky tat
love is stupid
love is nothing
love is weapond which use to hurt u deeply without any sound or sign
love is useless

1 comment:

  1. i hv been told u many time, tis kind of luv is nothing d... it will nt chg u very much...maybe yes, u hv chg... but remember tat, tis luv will be ur warning...if u already hv de 1 u luv, think...if u noe tat he is good...juz go... n don let urself regret, ok? luv is don hv any regret d...

    ReplyDelete