Friday, July 10, 2009

Im so stupid

I thought this is my last love story,
the sweetest,
the happiest love story..
but I'm totally wrong,
this is my saddest love story..
my heart was totally broken in tat moment,
I'm thinking..
why do u treat me like that??
whats wrong with u??
or whats wrong did i do??
but until now i dun know the answer..
what should i do??
I'm totally jerk..
totally loser..
totally stupid..
totally not a good girlfriend..
totally died..
i love you..
but i dun know how to show my feeling..
I'm not a good actor..
I'm acting poor in love..
really poor..
I'm nice to friend...
nice to me kor jie mui di..
but i dun know why I'm treating my boyfriend differently..
maybe he is not tat type of boyfriend i think..
he is difference from the others..
I'm not his type..
but i wanna to tell you..
i love you..
i love you even you dump me..
cuz tat is my promise..
but now the promise is broken by you..
you broken my promise to you..
sorry tat i din accompany you as long as usual..
but tat not mean i didn't love you..
some time you are not beside me,
tat time i miss you so much,
u know??
even your sms i already very happy..
but i think tat not what you want..
sorry..
really sorry..
i love you..

2 comments:

  1. tudtud, u not a poor actor in luv...u noe y i say lik tat? i wan 2 tell u, don chg urself even u r very hurt...someday, som1 will saw de good u in ur heart...i think u r nt bad, u was VERY Q n VERY HANDSOME d...u r very kind...remember wat i said 2 pn.ng? i said my best fren is u, bcuz u r VERY KIND...tis is u...
    juz be urself...u hv de 1 i don hv...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tudtud,teresa is right....he din hurt u is u hurt yrself...don make yrself unhappy...ok...rmb we r bestfriend 4ever...right?

    ReplyDelete