Thursday, June 7, 2012

CLHS Gathering, 6th June

This is my first time going Chung Ling High School Scouts Gathering, also the last time i think..
From the start i think is boring because we have to get there by 7am in the morning until 7.30pm. 
God is a damn long duration okay? @@


But! I never regret going to this gathering.. *claps*
Our leader put a lot of effort on this gathering and yes it pays.. =D
We won 5 trophies. *woo hoo!!!
4 freakin champion and 1st runner up.. =b
Masquerade 1st
Best Dance
Best Fancy Dress
Best Attendance, with a 164 high attendance. xD
And finally the great damn BEST OVERALL CHAMPION!!!
I paid also kay?? 
I've shout til my throat like torn out wey.. 


The people who explain the stories between Vampires, Werewolf and Witch please check out Vampires Diaries!!!! *just saying. =b


A lot of funny moment in the gathering seriously.. 
The emcees is good. great job! 
Except for the asking phone number part okay? so damn embarrassing!! =@
I hang there like 5seconds. God.. the hall is looking at me! 
There's a reason why I hang, it remind me of the video from Mad TV.. xD


Here's the link: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw
Prepare to laugh! 


The CDKs is like KPOP freaks you know? lol
Once they said KPOP everyone know they're talking about the CDKs.
Nevermind we did a great job.. =b


Oh ya! the Free Dance!! 
baby YinChing rocks!!! I never see this side of her seriously, I was shock! 
Jxhia the HIAO'es cha bor~ always dance well de la... xD
Pei Er is like listen to da music all the time.. 
Li Chin, Ree Wen, Caryn... shaking on the beat.. lolx!
The DJ was the one I mad of! 
Playing the wrong song, even he played the right one before the chorus the highest part he changed!!! URGH!
Be smart okay, dear DJ. The boss will fire you if you did this in the club. = =

Dears Kim, Er, LiChin, ReeWen and ME! on the left.

As I mention earlier, the trophies!
This is one of the great memory of my Girl Guides story, my High School life.. 
Friends lets treasure our friendship. Friends Forever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment