Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopping day~

another shopping day with my friend.. tired wey~
i saw a Stitch luggage it was so damn CUTE!! <3 imma freaking stitch lover.. =P
end up i get myself a singlet, a pair of sneakers and shoe laces..

it's time for dinner~
so, i when to 3rd floor sat down at OASIS COFFEE GARDEN.
i order yong tau fu with dang hun.
can you guess how much it cost?! RM10.30!!!!
its fucking expensive!!!
i just ordered 2bird eggs, mushrooms, tofu, taiwan xiang chang..
although i'm not the one who paying the food i still eat it happily..
end up i went to Cool Blog and buy myself a orange smoothie..

Prangin Mall change a lots...
i dont feel like my home any more...
it was a long time i didnt hang around there with my friends, buddies... I miss them a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment