Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Flash - On The Floor-Flash Mob(2011)

On The Floor-Flash Mob was held on 18th & 19th june 2011

I have a nice time with peoples in The Flash..
this flash mob is invited by DIGI,
so we gonna dress in yellow.. =p
the floor was yellow-ish when we all stood at the Gurney center hall..

after the dance today we when to RedBox.
Finally i get my card..
we when there and get crazy very fast..
very enjoy with our team members..
Thx Leonard, for driving me to LK Western Cafe for dinner,
although my dinner nearly become my supper d.. ><

erm... photos will be upload soon,
cause it's too much i have to edit and choose photo before upload..
So, stay tune...

Btw, i really have a nice day with you guys..
hope there was another chance to meet you guys.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment